Planning for Self-Employment at the Beginning of a Market Economy: Evidence from Individual Data of East German Workers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Lechner & Friedhelm Pfeiffer, 1992. "Planning for Self-Employment at the Beginning of a Market Economy: Evidence from Individual Data of East German Workers," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 42, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lechner, Michael & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 1992. "Planning for self-employment at the beginning of a market economy: evidence from individual data of East German workers," ZEW Discussion Papers 92-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lechner, Michael, 1991. "Testing Logit Models in Practice," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 177-198.
- De Wit, Gerrit & Van Winden, Frans A. A. M., 1990.
"An empirical analysis of self-employment in the Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 97-100, January.
- De Wit, G. & Winden, F., 1989. "An Empirical Analysis Of Self-Employment In The Netherlands," Papers 89.02, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Evans, David S & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1989. "An Estimated Model of Entrepreneurial Choice under Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 808-827, August.
- George A. Akerlof & Andrew K. Rose & Janet L. Yellen & Helga Hessenius, 1991. "East Germany in from the Cold: The Economic Aftermath of Currency Union," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 1-106.
- David G. Blanchflower & Bruce D. Meyer, 1991.
"A Longitudinal Analysis of Young Entrepreneurs in Australia and the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
3746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Blanchflower & B Meyer, 1991. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Young Entrepreneurs in Australia and the United States," CEP Discussion Papers dp0055, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1979. "A General Equilibrium Entrepreneurial Theory of Firm Formation Based on Risk Aversion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 719-748, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007.
"What a Difference a Y makes-Female and Male Nascent Entrepreneurs in Germany,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2004. "What a Difference a Y Makes: Female and Male Nascent Entrepreneurs in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1134, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reize, Frank, 2000.
"Business start-ups by the unemployed -- an econometric analysis based on firm data,"
Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 629-663, September.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reize, Frank, 1998. "Business Start-ups by the Unemployed - an Econometric Analysis Based on Firm Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-38, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 1999. "Existenzgründerpotentiale unter Arbeitsuchenden: Empirische Evidenz auf der Basis des Mikrozensus," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-02, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yannis Georgellis & Howard Wall, 2005. "Gender differences in self-employment," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 321-342.
- Skriabikova, Olga J. & Dohmen, Thomas & Kriechel, Ben, 2014.
"New evidence on the relationship between risk attitudes and self-employment,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 176-184.
- Skriabikova, Olga & Dohmen, Thomas & Kriechel, Ben, 2014. "New Evidence on the Relationship between Risk Attitudes and Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2005. "Existenzgründungen: Ein Weg zur Beschäftigungsförderung? (Firm foundation * a way to enhance employment?)," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 38(2/3), pages 325-340.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:38:i:2/3:p:325-340 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:32:i:3:p:300-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph LiPuma & Scott Newbert & Jonathan Doh, 2013. "The effect of institutional quality on firm export performance in emerging economies: a contingency model of firm age and size," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 817-841, May.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 1999. "Existenzgründerpotenziale unter Arbeitsuchenden: Empirische Evidenz auf der Basis des Mikrozensus (Potential for self-employment among jobseekers : empirical evidence on the basis of the microcensus)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 32(3), pages 300-330.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:33:i:3:p:518-532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wyrwich, Michael, 2013. "Can socioeconomic heritage produce a lost generation with regard to entrepreneurship?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 667-682.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:5:y:1993:i:2:p:111-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.