Investor Type, Cognitive Governance and Performance in Young Entrepreneurial Ventures:A Conceptual Framework
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christophe Bonnet & Peter Wirtz, 2011. "Investor Type, Cognitive Governance and Performance in Young Entrepreneurial Ventures: A Conceptual Framework," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00642737, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne P. Bitler & Tobias J. Moskowitz & Annette Vissing-Jørgensen, 2005. "Testing Agency Theory with Entrepreneur Effort and Wealth," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(2), pages 539-576, April.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2002. "Au-delà de l'approche juridico-financière:le rôle cognitif des actionnaires et ses conséquences sur l'analyse de la structure de propriété et de la gouvernance," Working Papers CREGO 020701, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations, revised Jul 2002.
- Sapienza, Harry J. & Manigart, Sophie & Vermeir, Wim, 1996. "Venture capitalist governance and value added in four countries," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 439-469, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Wirtz & Christophe Bonnet & Laurence Cohen, 2015. "Angel Cognition and Active Involvement in BAN Governance and Management," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-01182804, HAL.
- Peter Wirtz & Christophe Bonnet & Laurence Cohen, 2015. "Angel Cognition and Active Involvement in BAN Governance and Management," Working Papers hal-01182804, HAL.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:538-555 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linda Bergset, 2015. "The Rationality and Irrationality of Financing Green Start-Ups," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-26, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Angel; Venture Capitalist; Cognitive Governance; Venture Growth.;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:wpfarg:1110301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.