Public Investment Policy, Distribution, and Growth: What Levels of Redistribution through Public Investment Maximize Growth?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong, 2004.
"Volume and Quality of Infrastructure and the Distribution of Income: An Empirical Investigation,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(1), pages 87-106, March.
- Alberto Chong & César Calderón, 2001. "Volume and Quality of Infrastructure and the Distribution of Income: An Empirical Investigation," Research Department Publications 4263, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- César Calderón & Alberto E. Chong, 2001. "Volume and Quality of Infrastructure and the Distribution of Income: An Empirical Investigation," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6087, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Pirttila, Jukka & Tuomala, Matti, 2002.
" Publicly Provided Private Goods and Redistribution: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(1), pages 173-188.
- Jukka Pirttilä & Matti Tuomala, 2001. "Publicly provided private goods and redistribution: A General equilibrium analysis," Working Papers 0103, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Andreas Irmen & Rainer Klump, 2009.
"Factor Substitution, Income Distribution and Growth in a Generalized Neoclassical Model,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 464-479, November.
- Andreas Irmen & Rainer Klump, 2007. "Factor Substitution, Income Distribution, and Growth in a Generalized Neoclassical Model," Working Papers 0453, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Andreas Irmen & Rainer Klump, 2007. "Factor Substitution, Income Distribution, and Growth in a Generalized Neoclassical Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 2148, CESifo Group Munich.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles & Verdier, Thierry, 1993. "Education, democracy and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 399-407, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10091 is not listed on IDEAS
- de la Croix,David & Michel,Philippe, 2002. "A Theory of Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521001151, May.
- Futagami, Koichi & Morita, Yuichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1993. " Dynamic Analysis of an Endogenous Growth Model with Public Capital," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 607-625, December.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Eve Caroli & Philippe Aghion, 1999.
"Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1615-1660, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & GarcÃa-PeÃ±alosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories," Scholarly Articles 12502063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and economic growth: the perspective of the new growth theories," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9908, CEPREMAP.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 2003. "Public education and income inequality," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 289-300, June.
- Irmen, Andreas, 2011.
"Steady-state growth and the elasticity of substitution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1215-1228, August.
- Andreas Irmen, 2010. "Steady-State Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-21, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Andreas Irmen, 2010. "Steady-State Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution," CESifo Working Paper Series 2955, CESifo Group Munich.
- Irmen, Andreas, 2010. "Steady-State Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution," Working Papers 0496, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Irmen, 2011. "Steady-state growth and the elasticity of substitution," Post-Print hal-00828979, HAL.
- Claude Diebolt & Faustine Perrin, 2014. "Growth Theories," Working Papers 02-14, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Nigel James Miller & Christopher Tsoukis, 2001. "On the optimality of public capital for long-run economic growth: evidence from panel data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(9), pages 1117-1129.
- Kamps, Christophe, 2005. "Is there a lack of public capital in the European Union?," EIB Papers 3/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B, 1992. "Public versus Private Investment in Human Capital Endogenous Growth and Income Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 818-834, August.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Chris Papageorgiou, 2003.
"Elasticity of substitution and growth: normalized CES in the Diamond model,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(1), pages 155-165, January.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, 2001. "Elasticity of Substitution and Growth: Normalized CES in the Diamond Model," Departmental Working Papers 2001-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Zhang, Jie, 1996. " Optimal Public Investments in Education and Endogenous Growth," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(3), pages 387-404.
- Antonio Estache & V. Foster & Q. Wodon, 2002. "Accounting for Poverty in Infrastructure Reform: Learning from Latin America's Experience," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44108, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Capital; Elasticity of Substitution; Wealth Mobility; Growth. Incomplete Market;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-05-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2012-05-15 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-PBE-2012-05-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deg:conpap:c016_072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Pedersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.