Statistical formats to optimize evidence-based decision making: a behavioral approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arribas, Iván & Comeig, Irene & Urbano, Amparo & Vila, José, 2014. "Statistical formats to optimize evidence-based decision making: A behavioral approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 790-794.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christine Kaufmann & Martin Weber & Emily Haisley, 2013. "The Role of Experience Sampling and Graphical Displays on One's Investment Risk Appetite," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(2), pages 323-340, July.
- Robin Hogarth & Emre Soyer, 2010. "Econometrics and Decision Making: Effects of Presentation Mode," Working Papers 426, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Incentive Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1644-1655, December.
- Macchi, Laura, 2000. "Partitive Formulation of Information in Probabilistic Problems: Beyond Heuristics and Frequency Format Explanations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 217-236, July.
- Robin Hogarth & Emre Soyer, 2010. "Econometrics and decision making: Effects of presentation mode," Economics Working Papers 1204, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vila, Jose & Gomez, Yolanda, 2016. "Extracting business information from graphs: An eye tracking experiment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1741-1746.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic experiments; Statistical formats; Probability judgment; Orthogonal design; Judgment under uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-10-25 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2013-10-25 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2013-10-25 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dbe:wpaper:0513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emilio Calvo Ramón). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ericees.html .