Report NEP-CDM-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Merlo & Áureo de Paula, 2013. "Identification and estimation of preference distributions when voters are ideological," CeMMAP working papers CWP51/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hanusch, Marek & Keefer, Philip, 2013. "Political budget cycles and the organization of political parties," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6654, The World Bank.
- Hanusch, Marek & Keefer, Philip, 2013. "Promises, promises : vote-buying and the electoral mobilization strategies of non-credible politicians," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6653, The World Bank.
- Enriqueta Aragonès & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2013. "Imperfectly Informed Voters and Strategic Extremism," Working Papers 725, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Yonghong An & Xun Tang, 2013. "Identifying Structural Models of Committee Decisions with Heterogeneous Tastes and Ideological Bias," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-058, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Carolina Achury & Christos Koulovatianos & John Tsoukalas, 2013. "Political Economics of External Sovereign Defaults," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-23, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Pérez, Jessica, 2013. "Do More Educated Leaders Raise Citizens' Education?," IZA Discussion Papers 7661, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iván Arribas & Irene Comeig & Amparo Urbano Salvador & Jose E. Vila, 2013. "Statistical formats to optimize evidence-based decision making: a behavioral approach," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0513, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Tuvana Pastine & Ivan Pastine & Matthew T. Cole, 2013. "Incumbency Advantage in an Electoral Contest," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n242-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Phillipe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2013. "Incomplete Contracts and the Internal Organisation of Firms," CEP Occasional Papers 36, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Janusz Szwabinski & Rafal Weron & Tomasz Weron, 2013. "Rewiring the network. What helps an innovation to diffuse?," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/09, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Toufic M. El Masri, 2013. "Competition through Cooperation? The Case of the German Postal Market," Working Paper Series in Economics 286, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Sam Tavassoli & Nunzia Carbonara, 2013. "The Role of Knowledge Variety and Intensity for Regional Innovative Capability - Swedish evidence," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1317, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Bandhyopadhyay, Tirthankar & Dinda, Soumyananda, 2013. "Neo-Liberalism and Protest in West Bengal: An Analysis through the Media lens," MPRA Paper 50741, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jun 2013.