Rewiring the network. What helps an innovation to diffuse?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEASFull references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska, 2015. "Social acceptance of green energy and dynamic electricity tariffs - a short review," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/07, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:505:y:2018:i:c:p:591-600 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2320-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Weron & Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Rafal Weron, 2017. "The role of educational trainings in the diffusion of smart metering platforms: An agent-based modeling approach," HSC Research Reports HSC/17/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsDiffusion of innovation; Opinion dynamics; Network structure; Watts-Strogatz network;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-10-25 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-INO-2013-10-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-10-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2013-10-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-10-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2013-10-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuu:wpaper:hsc1309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafal Weron). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hspwrpl.html .