Rewiring the network. What helps an innovation to diffuse?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yibo Lyu & Quanshan Liu & Binyuan He & Jingfei Nie, 2017. "Structural embeddedness and innovation diffusion: the moderating role of industrial technology grouping," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(2), pages 889-916, May.
- Weron, Tomasz & Kowalska-Pyzalska, Anna & Weron, Rafał, 2018.
"The role of educational trainings in the diffusion of smart metering platforms: An agent-based modeling approach,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 505(C), pages 591-600.
- Tomasz Weron & Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Rafal Weron, 2017. "The role of educational trainings in the diffusion of smart metering platforms: An agent-based modeling approach," HSC Research Reports HSC/17/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska, 2015. "Social acceptance of green energy and dynamic electricity tariffs - a short review," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/07, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsDiffusion of innovation; Opinion dynamics; Network structure; Watts-Strogatz network;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2013-10-25 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-INO-2013-10-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-10-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2013-10-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-10-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2013-10-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuu:wpaper:hsc1309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafal Weron). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hspwrpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.