Report NEP-KNM-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anuja Utz & Jean-Eric Aubert, 2013. "Transforming Arab Economies : The Knowledge and Innovation Road," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16134, The World Bank.
- Dornbusch, Friedrich & Neuhäusler, Peter, 2013. "Academic knowledge as a driver for technological innovation? Comparing universities, small and large firms in knowledge production and dissemination," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 37, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Leandro Dï¿½Aurizio & Marco Marinucci, 2013. "Italian firmsï¿½ innovation strategies in 2008-2010," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 197, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Azagra-Caro,Joaquín M. & Consoli,Davide, 2013. "Knowledge Flows and Public-Private Cooperation across National Contexts," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201304, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 17 Dec 2014.
- Chris Kimble, 2013. "Knowledge management, codification and tacit knowledge," Post-Print halshs-00826911, HAL.
- Sam Tavassoli & Nunzia Carbonara, 2013. "The Role of Knowledge Variety and Intensity for Regional Innovative Capability - Swedish evidence," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1317, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Janusz Szwabinski & Rafal Weron & Tomasz Weron, 2013. "Rewiring the network. What helps an innovation to diffuse?," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/09, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Hasnas, Irina & Lambertini, Luca & Palestini, Arsen, 2013. "Open Innovation in a dynamic cournot duopoly," DICE Discussion Papers 111, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).