Transforming Arab Economies : The Knowledge and Innovation Road
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim Kelly & Carlo Maria Rossotto, 2012. "Broadband Strategies Handbook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6009, June.
- World Bank, 2007. "Building Knowledge Economies : Advanced Strategies for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6853, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nup:jrmdke:v:5:y:2017:i:2:227-249 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Knowledge and Information Systems Information and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Private Sector Development - E-Business Education - Knowledge for Development Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Knowledge Economy Agriculture;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-10-25 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2013-10-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-10-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-10-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .