Report NEP-SOC-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2013. "The Value of Corporate Culture," EIEF Working Papers Series 1327, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2013.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Vincenzo Lombardo & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "Family Firm Connections and Entrepreneurial Human Capital in the Process of Development," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 89, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2013. "Access to work and disability: the case of Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0107, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Alexis Antoniades & Ganesh Seshan & Roberto A. Weber & Robertas Zubrickas, 2013. "On altruism and remittances," ECON - Working Papers 131, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Eleonora Patacchini & Giuseppe Venanzoni, 2013. "Peer Effects in the Demand for Housing Quality," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 158, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Janusz Szwabinski & Rafal Weron & Tomasz Weron, 2013. "Rewiring the network. What helps an innovation to diffuse?," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/09, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Scott Wallsten, 2013. "What Are We Not Doing When We're Online," NBER Working Papers 19549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.