An Empirical Process Central Limit Theorem for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1991. "An empirical process central limit theorem for dependent non-identically distributed random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 187-203, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, P M, 1987. "Asymptotically Efficient Estimation in the Presence of Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 875-891, July.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1988. "Chi-square diagnostic tests for econometric models : Introduction and applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 135-156, January.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1988. "Chi-Square Diagnostic Tests for Econometric Models: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1419-1453, November.
- Pollard, David, 1985. "New Ways to Prove Central Limit Theorems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 295-313, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1992. "An Introduction to Econometric Applications of Functional Limit Theory for Dependent Random Variables," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1020, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hajivassiliou, 1993.
"Macroeconomic Shocks in an Aggregative Disequilibrium Model,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1063, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou, 1993. "Macroeconomic Shocks in an Aggregative Disequilibrium Model," Working Papers _016, Yale University.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1996.
"Stochastic Equicontinuity for Unbounded Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 347-359, June.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 1994. "Stochastic Equicontinuity for Unbounded Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 295., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arcones, Miguel A., 1996. "Weak convergence of stochastic processes indexed by smooth functions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 115-138, March.
- Sakata, Shinichi & White, Halbert, 2001. "S-estimation of nonlinear regression models with dependent and heterogeneous observations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 5-72, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & David Pollard, 1990. "A Functional Central Limit Theorem for Strong Mixing Stochastic Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 951, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral limit theorem; empirical process; Fourier series; semiparametric estimator; time series;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .