The Impact Of Minimum Wage Regulations On Employment And The Wage Rate Distribution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- van Soest, A.H.O. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1989. "The impact of minimum wage regulations on employment and the wage rate distribution," Discussion Paper 1989-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1988. "Chi-square diagnostic tests for econometric models : Introduction and applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 135-156, January.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1988. "Chi-Square Diagnostic Tests for Econometric Models: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1419-1453, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dickens, Richard & Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan, 1998.
"Estimating the effect of minimum wages on employment from the distribution of wages: A critical view,"
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 109-134, June.
- Dickens, Richard & Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan, 1994. "Estimating the effect of minimum wages on employment from the distribution of wages: a critical view," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51648, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Dickens & Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "Estimating the Effect of Minimum Wages on Employment from the Distribution of Wages: A Critical View," CEP Discussion Papers dp0203, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Van Soest, A., 1990. "Minimum Wages, Earnings And Employment," Papers 9101, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market ; economic models ; wages ; legislation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:8947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .