Asymptotic Size of Kleibergen's LM and Conditional LR Tests for Moment Condition Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Guggenberger, Patrik, 2017. "Asymptotic Size Of Kleibergen’S Lm And Conditional Lr Tests For Moment Condition Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(05), pages 1046-1080, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, James, 1994. "Stochastic Limit Theory: An Introduction for Econometricians," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774037.
- de Jong, Robert M., 1997. "Central Limit Theorems for Dependent Heterogeneous Random Variables," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 353-367, June.
- Andrews, Donald W.K., 1988.
"Laws of Large Numbers for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 458-467, December.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1987. "Laws of Large Numbers for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables," Working Papers 645, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:econom:v:199:y:2017:i:2:p:96-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Xu, 2015. "Robust inference in nonlinear models with mixed identification strength," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 207-228.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Gao, Wayne Yuan, 2017.
"Structural inference from reduced forms with many instruments,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 96-116.
- Wayne Yuan Gao & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2016. "Structural Inference from Reduced Forms with Many Instruments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2062, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotics; Conditional likelihood ratio test; Confidence set; Identification; Inference; Lagrange multiplier test; Moment conditions; Robust; Test; Weak identification; Weak instruments;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2015-01-19 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.