(Ir)Rational Exuberance: Optimism, Ambiguity and Risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anat Bracha & Donald Brown, 2013. "(Ir)rational Exuberance: Optimism, Ambiguity, and Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000782, David K. Levine.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bracha, Anat & Brown, Donald J., 2012.
"Affective decision making: A theory of optimism bias,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 67-80.
- Anat Bracha & Donald Brown, 2010. "Affective Decision-Making: A Theory of Optimism-Bias," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000123, David K. Levine.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2010. "Affective Decision-Making: A Theory of Optimism-Bias," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1759, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2010. "Affective decision making: a theory of optimism bias," Working Papers 10-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2014. "Speculative Asset Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(6), pages 1486-1517, June.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2014. "Speculative Asset Prices (Nobel Prize Lecture)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1936, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynes; Bulls and bears; Expectations; Asset markets;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2013-06-24 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2013-06-24 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-06-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2013-06-24 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.