Report NEP-HPE-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 2013. "New ethics for economics?," Kiel Policy Brief 60, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thorsten Chmura & Christoph Engel & Markus Englerth, 2013. "Selfishness As a Potential Cause of Crime. A Prison Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jung Chul Park & Dipanwita Sarkar & Jayanta Sarkar & Keven Yost, 2013. "Business in troubled waters: Does adverse attitude affect firm value? forthcoming, Journal of Corporate Finance," QuBE Working Papers 015, QUT Business School.
- Jun, Byoung Heon & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2013. "Auctions with imperfect commitment when the reserve may signal the auctioneer's type," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 403, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2013. "La théorie de la décision et la psychologie du sens commun," Les Cahiers de Recherche 943, HEC Paris.
- Salvador Barberà & Danilo Coelho, 2015. "Balancing the Power to Appoint Officers," Working Papers 696, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Antonio M. Espín & Filippos Exadaktylos & Benedikt Herrmann & Pablo Brañas-Garza, 2013. "Short- and Long-run Goals in Ultimatum Bargaining," Working Papers 13-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Florian Lindner & Matthias Sutter, 2013. "Level-k reasoning and time pressure in the 11-20 money request game," Working Papers 2013-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2013. "(Ir)Rational Exuberance: Optimism, Ambiguity and Risk," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1898, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc & Klamler, Christian, 2013. "Two-Person Fair Division of Indivisible Items: An Efficient, Envy-Free Algorithm," MPRA Paper 47400, University Library of Munich, Germany.