Religious diversity, intolerance and civil conflict
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 1998. "On Economic Causes of Civil War," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 563-573, October.
- Desmet, Klaus & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio & Wacziarg, Romain, 2012.
"The political economy of linguistic cleavages,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 322-338.
- Klaus Desmet & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortín & Romain Wacziarg, 2011. "The Political Economy of Linguistic Cleavages," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 20, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:01:p:75-90_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler, 2004. "Greed and grievance in civil war," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 563-595, October.
- Christopher Blattman & Edward Miguel, 2010.
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(1), pages 3-57, March.
- Christopher Blattman & Edward Miguel, 2009. "Civil War," NBER Working Papers 14801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blattman, Christopher & Miguel, Edward, 2009. "Civil War," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt90n356hs, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Anirban Mitra & Debraj Ray, 2014.
"Implications of an Economic Theory of Conflict: Hindu-Muslim Violence in India,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(4), pages 719-765.
- Anirban Mitra & Debraj Ray, 2013. "Implications of an Economic Theory of Conflict: Hindu-Muslim Violence in India," NBER Working Papers 19090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomes, Joseph, 2014.
"The health costs of ethnic distance: evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2014-33, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Joseph Flavian Gomes, 2017. "The Health Costs of Ethnic Distance: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," NCID Working Papers 04/2017, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2013-06-16 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-06-16 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we1311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .