Report NEP-EVO-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Riener, Gerhard & Wollbrant, Conny, 2013. "Tangible Temptation in the Social Dilemma: Cash, cooperation, and self-control," Working Papers in Economics 567, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Cassar & Giovanna d'Adda & Pauline Grosjean, 2013. "Institutional Quality, Culture, and Norms of Cooperation: Evidence from a Behavioral Field Experiment," Discussion Papers 2013-10, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Le Zhang & Andreas Ortmann, 2012. "A reproduction and replication of Engel’s meta-study of dictator game experiments," Discussion Papers 2012-44, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Le Zhang & Andreas Ortmann, 2012. "On the Interpretation of Giving, Taking, and Destruction in Dictator Games and Joy-of-Destruction Games," Discussion Papers 2012-50, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Yossef Tobol, 2013. "Honest On Mondays: Honesty And The Temporal Distance Between Decisions And Payoffs," Working Papers 1301, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Trautmann, Stefan T. & van de Kuilen, Gijs & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2013. "Social Class and Un(ethical) Behavior: A Framework, with Evidence from a Large Population Sample," Working Paper Series rwp13-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian, 2013. "Evolutionary determinants of war," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-302, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Neher, Frank, 2012. "Preferences for Redistribution around the World," Working Papers 26/2012, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Gomes, Joseph Flavian, 2013. "Religious diversity, intolerance and civil conflict," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1311, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.