Econometric reduction theory and philosophy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Spanos,Aris, 1999. "Probability Theory and Statistical Inference," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521424080, May.
- Bardsen, Gunnar & Eitrheim, Oyvind & Jansen, Eilev S. & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2005. "The Econometrics of Macroeconomic Modelling," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199246502.
- Spanos,Aris, 1986. "Statistical Foundations of Econometric Modelling," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521269124, May.
- Julia Campos & Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry, 2005. "General-to-specific modeling: an overview and selected bibliography," International Finance Discussion Papers 838, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauwens, Luc & Sucarrat, Genaro, 2010.
"General-to-specific modelling of exchange rate volatility: A forecast evaluation,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 885-907, October.
- Luc, BAUWENS & Genaro, SUCARRAT, 2006. "General to Specific Modelling of Exchange Rate Volatility : a Forecast Evaluation," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006013, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Bauwens, Luc & Sucarrat, Genaro, 2008. "General to specific modelling of exchange rate volatility : a forecast evaluation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we081810, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- BAUWENS, Luc & SUCARRAT, Genaro, 2010. "General-to-specific modelling of exchange rate volatility: a forecast evaluation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2234, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & SUCARRAT, Genaro, 2006. "General to specific modelling of exchange rate volatility: a forecast evaluation," CORE Discussion Papers 2006021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F., 2012. "Technological Change in Renewable Resource Industries: An Alternative Estimation Approach," Discussion Papers 2012/14, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Sucarrat, Genaro, 2009. "Forecast Evaluation of Explanatory Models of Financial Variability," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-33.
- Felix Pretis & James Reade & Genaro Sucarrat, 2016. "General-to-Specific (GETS) Modelling And Indicator Saturation With The R Package Gets," Economics Series Working Papers 794, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-03-07 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ECM-2009-03-07 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HPE-2009-03-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we091005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.