Technological Change in Renewable Resource Industries: An Alternative Estimation Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Kirkley & Catherine Morrison Paul & Stephen Cunningham & Joseph Catanzano, 2004. "Embodied and Disembodied Technical Change in Fisheries: An Analysis of the Sète Trawl Fishery, 1985–1999," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(2), pages 191-217, October.
- Fox, Kevin J. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James & Squires, Dale, 2003.
"Property rights in a fishery: regulatory change and firm performance,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 156-177, July.
- Kevin J. Fox & R. Quentin Grafton & James Kirkley & Dale Squires, 2002. "Property Rights in a Fishery: Regulatory Change and Firm Performance," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0205, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Jin, Di & Thunberg, Eric & Kite-Powell, Hauke & Blake, Kevin, 2002. "Total Factor Productivity Change in the New England Groundfish Fishery: 1964-1993," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 540-556, November.
- Genaro Sucarrat, 2010. "Econometric reduction theory and philosophy," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 53-75.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164.
- Dale Squires, 1992. "Productivity Measurement in Common Property Resource Industries: An Application to the Pacific Coast Trawl Fishery," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(2), pages 221-236, Summer.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 2007. "Growth accounting in a fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 364-376, May.
- Streibel, Mariane & Harvey, Andrew, 1993. "Estimation of simultaneous equation models with stochastic trend components," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 263-287.
- Slade, Margaret E., 1989. "Modelling stochastic and cyclical components of technical change : An application of the Kalman filter," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 363-383, July.
- Dale Squires & Niels Vestergaard, 2013. "Technical Change and The Commons," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1769-1787, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable Resource Industries; Kalman Filter; Technological Change;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2012_014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.