Multifactor productivity, environmental change, and regulatory impacts in the U.S. West Coast groundfish trawl fishery, 1994–2013
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fox, Kevin J. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom & Che, Tuong Nhu, 2006.
"Capacity reduction, quota trading and productivity: the case of a fishery,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-18, June.
- Kevin J. Fox & R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che, 2006. "Capacity reduction, quota trading and productivity: the case of a fishery ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), pages 189-206, June.
- Jin, Di & Thunberg, Eric & Kite-Powell, Hauke & Blake, Kevin, 2002. "Total Factor Productivity Change in the New England Groundfish Fishery: 1964-1993," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 540-556, November.
- Mason, Janet & Kosaka, Rosemary & Mamula, Aaron & Speir, Cameron, 2012. "Effort changes around a marine reserve: The case of the California Rockfish Conservation Area," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1054-1063.
- Bert M. Balk, 2011. "Measuring And Decomposing Capital Input Cost," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 490-512, September.
- Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2011. "Two-stage DEA: caveat emptor," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 205-218, October.
- Dale Squires, 1992. "Productivity Measurement in Common Property Resource Industries: An Application to the Pacific Coast Trawl Fishery," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(2), pages 221-236, Summer.
- John B. Walden & James E. Kirkley & Rolf Färe & Philip Logan, 2012. "Productivity Change under an Individual Transferable Quota Management System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(4), pages 913-928.
More about this item
KeywordsLowe Index; Productivity; Groundfish; Catch shares;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:62:y:2015:i:c:p:326-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.