Productivity Change under an Individual Transferable Quota Management System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Tracy R. & Feenstra, Robert & Ware, Roger, 1989.
"Eliminating price supports : A political economy perspective,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 159-185, November.
- Lewis, T.R. & Ware, R. & Feenstra, R., 1988. "Eliminating Price Supports: A Political Economy Perspective," Papers 319, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Picard, Pierre, 1995. "An incentive approach to land set-aside programs," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1487-1509, October.
- Robert G. Chambers, 1992. "On the Design of Agricultural Policy Mechanisms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(3), pages 646-654.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Natividad, 2016.
"Quotas, Productivity, and Prices: The Case of Anchovy Fishing,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 220-257, March.
- Gabriel Natividad, 2014. "Quotas, Productivity and Prices: The Case of Anchovy Fishing," Working Papers 2014-6, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Torres, Marcelo de O. & Felthoven, Ronald G., 2014. "Productivity growth and product choice in catch share fisheries: The case of Alaska pollock," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 280-289.
- Diekert , Florian & Lund , Kristen & Schweder, Tore, 2014. "From Open-Access to Individual Quotas: Disentangling the Effects of Policy Reform and Environmental Changes in the Norwegian Coastal Cod Fishery," Memorandum 07/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Mamula, Aaron & Collier, Trevor, 2015. "Multifactor productivity, environmental change, and regulatory impacts in the U.S. West Coast groundfish trawl fishery, 1994–2013," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 326-336.
- Thunberg, Eric & Walden, John & Agar, Juan & Felthoven, Ron & Harley, Abigail & Kasperski, Stephen & Lee, Jean & Lee, Todd & Mamula, Aaron & Stephen, Jessica & Strelcheck, Andy, 2015. "Measuring changes in multi-factor productivity in U.S. catch share fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 294-301.
- Solís, Daniel & Agar, Juan J. & del Corral, Julio, 2015. "IFQs and total factor productivity changes: The case of the Gulf of Mexico red snapper fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 347-357.
- Løvold Rødseth, Kenneth, 2017. "Productivity growth in urban freight transport: An index number approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 86-95.
- Walden, John B. & Kitts, Nolan, 2014. "Measuring fishery profitability: An index number approach," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 321-326.
- Pascoe, Sean & Hutton, Trevor & van Putten, Ingrid & Dennis, Darren & Skewes, Tim & Plagányi, Éva & Deng, Roy, 2013. "DEA-based predictors for estimating fleet size changes when modelling the introduction of rights-based management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 681-687.
- Gillespie, Patrick R. & Breen, Ben, 2016. "Accounting for fishing vessel time allocation at sea when measuring efficiency," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236356, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Fissel, Benjamin E. & Felthoven, Ronald G. & Kasperski, Stephen & O’Donnell, Christopher, 2015. "Decomposing productivity and efficiency changes in the Alaska head and gut factory trawl fleet," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 337-346.
- Walden, John & Fissel, Ben & Squires, Dale & Vestergaard, Niels, 2015. "Productivity change in commercial fisheries: An introduction to the special issue," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 289-293.
- E. Grifell-Tatjé & C. Lovell, 2014.
"Productivity, price recovery, capacity constraints and their financial consequences,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, pages 3-17.
- E. Grifell-Tatje & C. A. K. Lovell, 2013. "Productivity, Price Recovery, Capacity Constraints and their Financial Consequences," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Walden, John, 2015. "Productivity change and fleet restructuring after transition to individual transferable quota management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 318-325.
- Pan, Minling & Walden, John, 2015. "Measuring Productivity in a Shared Stock Fishery: A Case Study of the Hawaii Longline Fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 302-308.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:4:p:913-928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.