Computing continuous-time growth models with boundary conditions via wavelets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2007. "Computing continuous-time growth models with boundary conditions via wavelets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3614-3643, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Goffe, William L, 1993. "A User's Guide to the Numerical Solution of Two-Point Boundary Value Problems Arising in Continuous Time Dynamic Economic Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 6(3-4), pages 249-255, November.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-380, December.
- Mercedes Esteban-Bravo, 2004. "Computing Equilibria in General Equilibrium Models via Interior-point Methods," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 147-171, March.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, January.
- Santos, Manuel S., 1999. "Numerical solution of dynamic economic models," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 311-386 Elsevier.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Nualart, David & Pardoux, Etienne, 1991. "Second order stochastic differential equations with Dirichlet boundary conditions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-24, October.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1.
- Rust, John, 1996. "Numerical dynamic programming in economics," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 619-729 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:4:p:780-796 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wyi:journl:002092 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen Yi-Ting & Sun Edward W. & Yu Min-Teh, 2015. "Improving model performance with the integrated wavelet denoising method," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(4), pages 445-467, September.
- Avagyan, Vardan & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2014.
"Licensing radical product innovations to speed up the diffusion,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 542-555.
- Vidal-Sanz, Jose M. & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Avagyan, Vardan, 2011. "Licensing radical product innovations to speed up the diffusion," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb113609, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Avagyan, Vardan & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2016.
"Riding successive product diffusion waves. Building a tsunami via upgrade-rebate programs,"
International Journal of Research in Marketing,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 780-796.
- Vidal-Sanz, Jose M. & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Avagyan, Vardan, 2011. "Riding successive product diffusion waves : building a tsunami via upgrade-rebate programs," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb114011, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- repec:wyi:journl:002097 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haven, Emmanuel & Liu, Xiaoquan & Ma, Chenghu & Shen, Liya, 2009. "Revealing the implied risk-neutral MGF from options: The wavelet method," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 692-709, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wbrepe:wb045619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.business.uc3m.es/es/index .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.