Computing continuous-time growth models with boundary conditions via wavelets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2007. "Computing continuous-time growth models with boundary conditions via wavelets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3614-3643, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Goffe, William L, 1993. "A User's Guide to the Numerical Solution of Two-Point Boundary Value Problems Arising in Continuous Time Dynamic Economic Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 6(3-4), pages 249-255, November.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-380, December.
- Mercedes Esteban-Bravo, 2004. "Computing Equilibria in General Equilibrium Models via Interior-point Methods," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 147-171, March.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, January.
- Santos, Manuel S., 1999. "Numerical solution of dynamic economic models," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 311-386 Elsevier.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Nualart, David & Pardoux, Etienne, 1991. "Second order stochastic differential equations with Dirichlet boundary conditions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-24, October.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, March.
- Rust, John, 1996. "Numerical dynamic programming in economics," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 619-729 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avagyan, Vardan & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2014.
"Licensing radical product innovations to speed up the diffusion,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 542-555.
- Avagyan, Vardan & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2011. "Licensing radical product innovations to speed up the diffusion," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb113609, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- repec:wyi:journl:002092 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wyi:journl:002097 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen Yi-Ting & Sun Edward W. & Yu Min-Teh, 2015. "Improving model performance with the integrated wavelet denoising method," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(4), pages 445-467, September.
- Haven, Emmanuel & Liu, Xiaoquan & Ma, Chenghu & Shen, Liya, 2009. "Revealing the implied risk-neutral MGF from options: The wavelet method," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 692-709, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wbrepe:wb045619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.business.uc3m.es/es/index .