Intertemporal Poverty Measurement: Tradeoffs and Policy Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas, Anne-Claire & Gaspart, Frédéric, 2015. "Does Poverty Trap Rural Malagasy Households?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 490-505.
- Walter Bossert & Satya Chakravarty & Conchita D’Ambrosio, 2012.
"Poverty and time,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(2), pages 145-162, June.
- BOSSERT, Walter & CHAKRAVARTY, Satya R. & D’AMBROSIO, Conchita, 2008. "Poverty and Time," Cahiers de recherche 05-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bossert, Walter & Chakravarty, Satya R. & d’Ambrosio, Conchita, 2010. "Poverty and Time," WIDER Working Paper Series 074, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Walter Bossert & Satya R. Chakravarty & Conchita D’Ambrosio, 2008. "Poverty and Time," Working Papers 87, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- BOSSERT, Walter & CHAKRAVARTY, Satya R. & D’AMBROSIO, Conchita, 2008. "Poverty and Time," Cahiers de recherche 2008-05, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Catherine Porter and Natalie Nairi Quinn, 2012. "Normative Choices and Tradeoffs when Measuring Poverty over Time," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp056, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Cesar Calvo & Stefan Dercon, 2013. "Vulnerability to individual and aggregate poverty," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(4), pages 721-740, October.
- Carlos Gradín & Coral Del Río & Olga Cantó, 2012.
"Measuring Poverty Accounting For Time,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 58(2), pages 330-354, June.
- Carlos Gradín & Coral del Río & Olga Cantó, 2010. "Measuring poverty accounting for time," Working Papers 169, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Carlos Gradín & Coral del Río & Olga Cantó, 2010. "Measuring poverty accounting for time," Working Papers 1005, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- -, 2009. "The status of millennium development goals: monitoring and reporting in selected Caribbean countries," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38688, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Maria Emma Santos, 2012. "Measuring Chronic Poverty," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp052, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Indranil Dutta & Laurence Roope & Horst Zank, 2011. "On Intertemporal Poverty: Affluence-Dependent Measures," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1112, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10594 is not listed on IDEAS
- Indranil Dutta & Laurence Roope & Horst Zank, 2013. "On intertemporal poverty measures: the role of affluence and want," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(4), pages 741-762, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2008-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Payne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.