A Note on Missing Data Effects on the Hausman (1978) Simultaneity Test: Some Monte Carlo Results
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||03 Jun 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Gallos - Rethymno 74100|
Phone: +30 831 77405
Fax: +30 831 77406
Web page: http://economics.soc.uoc.gr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dagenais, Marcel G., 1976. "Incomplete observations and simultaneous-equations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 231-241, August.
- Sargan, J D & Drettakis, E G, 1974. "Missing Data in an Autoregressive Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 39-58, February.
- E. G. Drettakis, 1973. "Missing Data in Econometric Estimation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(4), pages 537-552.
- Dimitris Georgoutsos & George Kouretas & Dikaios Tserkezos, "undated". "Temporal Aggregation In Structural Var Models," Working Papers 9505, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Gilbert, Christopher L., 1977. "Regression using mixed annual and quarterly data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 221-239, March.
- Oguchi, Noriyoshi & Fukuchi, Takao, 1990. "On Temporal Aggregation of Linear Dynamic Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(1), pages 187-193, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:0821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.