A Note on Missing Data Effects on the Hausman (1978) Simultaneity Test: Some Monte Carlo Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dagenais, Marcel G., 1976. "Incomplete observations and simultaneous-equations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 231-241, August.
- E. G. Drettakis, 1973. "Missing Data in Econometric Estimation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(4), pages 537-552.
- Dimitris Georgoutsos & George Kouretas & Dikaios Tserkezos, "undated". "Temporal Aggregation In Structural Var Models," Working Papers 9505, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Gilbert, Christopher L., 1977. "Regression using mixed annual and quarterly data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 221-239, March.
- Oguchi, Noriyoshi & Fukuchi, Takao, 1990. "On Temporal Aggregation of Linear Dynamic Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(1), pages 187-193, February.
- Sargan, J D & Drettakis, E G, 1974. "Missing Data in an Autoregressive Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 39-58, February.
More about this item
KeywordsHausman (1978) simultaneity test; structural econometric models; FIML; missing data; simulation;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:0821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuchgr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.