Report NEP-ECM-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dikaios Tserkezos & Konstantinos Tsagarakis, 2008. "A Note on Missing Data Effects on the Hausman (1978) Simultaneity Test: Some Monte Carlo Results," Working Papers 0821, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Alicia Pérez Alonso & Juan Mora, 2008. "Specification Tests for the Distribution of Errors in Nonoarametric Regression: A Martingale Approach," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hall, Alastair R. & Han, Sanggohn & Boldea, Otilia, 2008. "Asymptotic Distribution Theory for Break Point Estimators in Models Estimated via 2SLS," MPRA Paper 9472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franco Peracchi & Andrei V. Tanase, 2008. "On estimating the conditional expected shortfall," CEIS Research Paper 122, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Alain Hecq & Franz C. Palm, 2008. "Studying Co-Movements in Large Multivariate Data Prior to Multivariate Modelling," CEIS Research Paper 125, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Peter Reinhard Hansen & Asger Lunde & Neil Shephard, 2008. "Multivariate realised kernels: consistent positive semi-definite estimators of the covariation of equity prices with noise and non-synchronous trading," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe29, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9453 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karl Schlag, 2008. "Bringing game theory to hypothesis testing: Establishing finite sample bounds on inference," Economics Working Papers 1099, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Felix Chan & Tommaso Mancini-Griffoli & Laurent L. Pauwels, 2008. "Stability Tests for Heterogeneous Panel Data," Working Papers 092008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "A new method of robust linear regression analysis: some monte carlo experiments," MPRA Paper 9445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2008. "Real Time Estimation in Local Polynomial Regression, with Application to Trend-Cycle Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 112, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Enzo Weber, 2008. "Simultaneous Stochastic Volatility Transmission Across American Equity Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Schanne, Norbert & Wapler, Rüdiger & Weyh, Antje, 2008. "Regional unemployment forecasts with spatial interdependencies," IAB-Discussion Paper 200828, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Vahidin Jeleskovic, 2008. "Modelling High-Frequency Volatility and Liquidity Using Multiplicative Error Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:zbw:cauewp:7329 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Falcó & Juan Nave & Lluís Navarro, 2008. "A multiobjective approach using consistent rate curves to the calibration of a Gaussian Heath-Jarrow-Morton model," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda & Alain Hecq, 2008. "Common Shocks, Common Dynamics, and the International Business Cycle," CEIS Research Paper 106, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Jul 2008.
- A. Talha Yalta & Olaf Jenal, 2008. "On the Importance of Verifying Forecasting Results," Working Papers 0804, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.