A new method of robust linear regression analysis: some monte carlo experiments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sudhanshu Kumar MISHRA, 2008. "A New Method Of Robust Linear Regression Analysis: Some Monte Carlo Experiments," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(3(5)_Fall), pages 261-268.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Leung, 2006. "Structural Determinants of Hong Kong's Current Account Surplus," Working Papers 0614, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Hans Genberg & Li-gang Liu & Xiangrong Jin, 2006. "Hong Kong's Economic Integration and Business Cycle Synchronisation with Mainland China and the US," Working Papers 0611, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hock Ann Lim & Habshah Midi, 2016. "Diagnostic Robust Generalized Potential Based on Index Set Equality (DRGP (ISE)) for the identification of high leverage points in linear model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 859-877, September.
- Sudhanshu Kumar MISHRA, 2008. "Robust Twoï¿½Stage Least Squares: Some Monte Carlo Experiments," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(4(6)_Wint).
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "Robust Two-Stage Least Squares: some Monte Carlo experiments," MPRA Paper 9737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRobust regression; Campbell's robust covariance; outliers; Stackloss; Water Salinity; Hawkins-Bradu-Kass; Hertzsprung-Russell Star; Pilot-Plant; Dataset; Monte Carlo; Experiment; Fortran Computer Program;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.