A New Method Of Robust Linear Regression Analysis: Some Monte Carlo Experiments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "A new method of robust linear regression analysis: some monte carlo experiments," MPRA Paper 9445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "Robust Two-Stage Least Squares: some Monte Carlo experiments," MPRA Paper 9737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hock Ann Lim & Habshah Midi, 2016. "Diagnostic Robust Generalized Potential Based on Index Set Equality (DRGP (ISE)) for the identification of high leverage points in linear model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 859-877, September.
- Sudhanshu Kumar MISHRA, 2008. "Robust Twoï¿½Stage Least Squares: Some Monte Carlo Experiments," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(4(6)_Wint).
More about this item
KeywordsRobust regression; Campbell's robust covariance; outliers; Monte Carlo Experiment; Median absolute Deviation;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:3:y:2008:i:3(5)_fall2008:p:261-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .