Ramsey Tax Competition with Real Exchange Rate Determination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bucovetsky, S., 1991. "Asymmetric tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 167-181, September.
- Auray, Stéphane & Eyquem, Aurélien & Gomme, Paul, 2018.
"Ramsey-optimal tax reforms and real exchange rate dynamics,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 159-169.
- Auray Stéphane & Eyquem Aurélien & Gomme Paul, 2014. "Ramsey-optimal Tax Reforms and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Papers 2017-62, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics, revised 01 Dec 2014.
- Stephane Auray & Aurelien Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2017. "Ramsey-optimal Tax Reforms and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Papers 17002, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Stephane Auray & Aurelien Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2018. "Ramsey-optimal Tax Reforms and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Papers 18001, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2018. "Ramsey-optimal tax reforms and real exchange rate dynamics," Post-Print halshs-01887448, HAL.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Ramsey Tax Competition with Real Exchange Rate Determination
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2019-08-20 15:32:37
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal fiscal policy; open economy macroeconomics; Ramsey taxation;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2019-07-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-GTH-2019-07-15 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MAC-2019-07-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2019-07-15 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2019-07-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crd:wpaper:19004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Department). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deconca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.