Report NEP-OPM-2019-07-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Chodorow-Reich & Loukas Karabarbounis & Rohan Kekre, 2019. "The Macroeconomics of the Greek Depression," Working Papers 758, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2019. "A Tale of Two Surplus Countries: China and Germany," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2019_010, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Saki Bigio & Galo Nuño & Juan Passadore, 2019. "A framework for debt-maturity management," Working Papers 1919, Banco de España.
- Zhen Huo & Andrei A. Levchenko & Nitya Pandalai-Nayar, 2019. "International Comovement in the Global Production Network," NBER Working Papers 25978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- ZHANG Geng & SU Shuitian, 2019. "Political Animosity in the Global Value Chain: Whether Taiwanese Consumers are willing to Purchase International Brand Made in China Mainland?," Working Papers 2019-07-06, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Georgios Georgiadis & Feng Zhu, 2019. "Monetary policy spillovers, capital controls and exchange rate flexibility, and the financial channel of exchange rates," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2019_009, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Christoph Fischer, 2019. "Equilibrium real exchange rate estimates across time and space," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2019_008, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Joseba Martinez & Thomas Philippon & Markus Sihvonen, 2019. "Does a Currency Union Need a Capital Market Union? Risk Sharing via Banks and Markets," NBER Working Papers 26026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melissa Piscetek, 2019. "Public Debt Dynamics in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 19/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Vincent Bodart & Jean-François Carpantier, 2019. "Currency Collapses and Output Dynamics in Commodity Dependent Countries," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2019011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alexander Raabe & Christiane Kneer, 2019. "Tracking Foreign Capital: The Effect of Capital Inflows on Bank Lending in the UK," IHEID Working Papers 10-2019, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Rashad Ahmed & Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2019. "Inflation and Exchange Rate Targeting Challenges Under Fiscal Dominance," NBER Working Papers 25996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danilo Leiva-Leon & Lorenzo Ductor, 2019. "Fluctuations in Global Macro Volatility," Working Papers 1925, Banco de España.
- Paul Gomme, 2019. "Ramsey Tax Competition with Real Exchange Rate Determination," Working Papers 19004, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yin-Wong Cheung & Xingwang Qian, 2019. "The Currency Composition of International Reserves, Demand for International Reserves, and Global Safe Assets," NBER Working Papers 25934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.