Restructuring Enterprises in Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saman Majd & Stewart C. Myers, 1987. "Tax Asymmetries and Corporate Income Tax Reform," NBER Chapters,in: Taxes and Capital Formation, pages 93-96 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schanbel, Jacques A & Roumi, Ebrahim, 1990. "A Contingent Claims Analysis of Partial Loss Offset Taxation and Risk-Taking," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 45(2), pages 304-320.
- Saman Majd & Stewart C. Myers, 1985. "Valuing the Government's Tax Claim on Risky Corporate Assets," NBER Working Papers 1553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan, 1990. "The cost of capital and investment in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 410, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Weller, 2000.
"Financial Liberalization, Multinational Banks and Credit Supply: The case of Poland,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 193-211.
- Weller, Christian E., 1999. "Financial liberalization, multinational banks and credit supply: The case of Poland," ZEI Working Papers B 10-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Sweder J. G. van Wijnbergen & Tim Willems, 2016.
"Learning Dynamics and Support for Economic Reforms: Why Good News Can Be Bad,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(1), pages 1-23.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder & Willems, Tim, 2014. "Learning dynamics and support for economic reforms : why good news can be bad," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6973, The World Bank.
- Stefan Bojnec & Ana Xavier, 2004. "Entry and exit in transition economies: the Slovenian manufacturing sector," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 191-214.
- Elena Yusupova, 2006. "Information Asymmetry, Share Mispricing and the Coordination Problem: Investor Portfolio Choice in Czech Voucher Privatization," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp301, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Andrea Boltho & Wendy Carlin & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 1999.
"Will East Germany become a new Mezzogiorno?,"
Chapters,in: Economic Growth and Change, chapter 13
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wendy Carlin & Peter Richthofen, 1995.
"Finance, economic development and the transition: the East German case,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(2), pages 169-195, June.
- Carlin, Wendy & Richthofen, Peter, 1995. "Finance, economic development and the transition: the East German case," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 95-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Hitchens, D. M. W. N. & Birnie, J. E. & Wagner, K., 1996. "A matched plant comparison of productivity in East and West Germany: Transition to the market economy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 321-335, June.
- S. David Young, 1999. "From plan to market: financial statements and economic transition in the East German enterprise," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 157-189.
- Schmieding, Holger & Buch, Claudia, 1992. "Better banks for Eastern Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 197, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Djankov, Simeon, 1999. "The Enterprise Isolation Program in Romania," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 281-293, June.
- Samuel Kortum, 2004. "An R&D Roundtable," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 349-363.
- Wendy Carlin & Colin Mayer, 1994. "The Treuhandanstalt: Privatization by State and Market," NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring, pages 189-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yanhua ZHANG, 2005. "Collusion and Commitment in Bank Bailout," Industrial Organization 0509011, EconWPA.
- Djankov, Simeon, 1998. "Enterprise isolation programs in transition economies : evidence from Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1952, The World Bank.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Tim Willems, 2012. "Learning Dynamics and the Support for Economic Reforms: Why Good News can be Bad," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-043/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2000.
"Ten Years of Transformation: Macroeconomic Lessons,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2000. "Ten years of transformation - macroeconomic lessons," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2288, The World Bank.
- Gerard Rpland, 2001. "The Political Economy of Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 413, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Antje Hildebrandt, 2002. "Too many to fail? Inter-enterprise arrears in transition economies," Development and Comp Systems 0212001, EconWPA.
- Luoana D. Santarossa, 2001. "Arrears as a Sign of Financial Repression in Transition Economies - The Case of Romania," CERT Discussion Papers 0104, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1993. "An institutional approach to banking reform in Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 560, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsEastern Europe; Privatization; Restructuring; Treuhandanstalt;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P12 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Capitalist Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.