In Favour of a Fund to Stabilize Commodity Exporters' Income
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Cohen & Thibault Fally & Sébastien Villemot, 2007. "In Favour of a Fund to Stabilise Commodity Exporters' Income," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 50, OECD Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Cashin & C. John McCDermott, 2002.
"The Long-Run Behavior of Commodity Prices: Small Trends and Big Variability,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(2), pages 1-2.
- Paul Cashin & C. John McDermott, 2001. "The Long-Run Behavior of Commodity Prices; Small Trends and Big Variability," IMF Working Papers 01/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cuddington, John T., 1992. "Long-run trends in 26 primary commodity prices : A disaggregated look at the Prebisch-Singer hypothesis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 207-227, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Cohen & Pierre Jacquet & Helmut Reisen, 2007.
"Loans or Grants?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(4), pages 764-782, December.
- Cohen, Daniel & Jacquet, Pierre & Reisen, Helmut, 2007. "Loans or Grants," CEPR Discussion Papers 6024, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Cohen & Helmut Reisen, 2007. "Loans o Grants?," Post-Print halshs-00754255, HAL.
- Daniel Cohen & Pierre Jacquet & Helmut Reisen, 2010. "Loans or Grants?," Working Papers id:3218, eSocialSciences.
- Cohen, Daniel & Jacquet, Pierre & Reisen, Helmut, 2007. "Loans or Grants?," WIDER Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Annalisa Prizzon & Gianni Vaggi, 2009. "On The Sustainability of External Debt: Is Debt Relief Enough?," Quaderni di Dipartimento 094, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
More about this item
Keywordscommodities; low income countries; stabilization;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:5550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.