EU Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and CIS Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- SULAMAA Pekka & WIDGRÉN Mika, "undated". "EU Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and CIS Integration," EcoMod2003 330700143, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanoch, Giora, 1975. "Production and Demand Models with Direct or Indirect Implicit Additivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 395-419, May.
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- André Sapir, 2000.
"Trade Regionalism in Europe: Towards an Integrated Approach,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 151-162, March.
- André Sapir, 2000. "Trade regionalism in Europe: Towards an integrated approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8142, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Sapir, 2001. "Trade regionalism in Europe: towards an integrated approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8144, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sapir, Andre, 1998. "The political economy of EC regionalism," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 717-732, May.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish & Greenaway, David & Panagariya, Arvind, 1998. "Trading Preferentially: Theory and Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1128-1148, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babetskaia-Kukharchuk, Oxana & Maurel, Mathilde, 2004. "Russia's accession to the WTO: the potential for trade increase," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 680-699, December.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Federalism and regionalism in transition countries: A survey," MPRA Paper 29196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonin, John P., 2005. "Europe and Central Asia after the May 2004 EU enlargement: A brief synthesis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-5, March.
- Pekka Sulamaa & Mika WidgrÃ©n, 2004.
"EU-Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 307-323, December.
- Sulamaa, Pekka & Widgrén, Mika, 2004. "EU Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sulamaa, Pekka & Widgrén, Mika, 2004. "EU-Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration," Discussion Papers 356, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kerkelä, Leena, 2004. "Distortion costs and effects of price liberalisation in Russian energy markets : A CGE analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
Keywordscge-models; european integration;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2003-03-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2003-03-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2003-03-14 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-03-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.