New Empirical Evidence on the Costs of European Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricci, Luca Antonio, 2008.
"A Model of an Optimum Currency Area,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-31.
- Ricci, Luca Antonio, 1996. "A model of an optimum currency area," Discussion Papers, Series II 305, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Ricci, Luca Antonio, 2007. "A Model of an Optimum Currency Area," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Luca A Ricci, 1997. "A Model of an Optimum Currency Area," IMF Working Papers 97/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2000. "Optimal Currency Areas: Why Does The Exchange Rate Regime Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2366, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Weimann, Marco, 2002. "OCA theory and EMU eastern enlargement: An empirical application," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 07/02, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- W.H. Buiter, 2000.
"Optimal Currency Areas: Why Does the Exchange Rate Regime Matter? (With an Application to UK Membership in EMU),"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0462, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2000. "Optimal currency areas: why does the exchange rate regime matter? (with an application to UK membership in EMU)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20178, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Weimann, Marco, 2003. "OCA theory and EMU Eastern enlargement: An empirical application," Research Notes 8, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Franz Pauer, 1996. "Will Asymmetric Shocks Pose a Serious Problem in EMU?," Working Papers 23, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Boyer, Robert, 2001. "The Economist Confronted by Epochal Innovations: The Relationships between History and theory," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt4db8m5dg, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Laurence Boone, 1997. "Symmetry and Asymmetry of Supply and Demand Shocks in the European Union," Working Papers 1997-03, CEPII research center.
- Helene Schuberth & Gert Wehinger, 1998. "Costs of European Monetary Union: Evidence of monetary and fiscal policy effectiveness," ERSA conference papers ersa98p459, European Regional Science Association.
- Helene Schuberth, 1998. "Room for manoeuvre of economic policy in EU countries are there costs of joining EMU?," Working Papers 35, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- G. Peersman, 2005. "The relative importance of symmetric and asymmetric shocks and the determination of the exchange rate," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/286, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:1:p:72-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hélène Erkel-Rousse, 1997. "Degré de flexibilité des marchés du travail, ajustement à des chocs asymétriques et union monétaire européenne," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 128(2), pages 79-100.
- Van Els, Peter & Peeters, Marga, 1999.
"De baten van een gemeenschappelijke Europese munt
[The benefits of a common European currency]," MPRA Paper 28714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lafrance, Robert & St-Amant, Pierre, 2000. "Les zones monétaires optimales," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(4), pages 577-612, décembre.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Monetary Union; Optimum Currency Areas; Structural VAR;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .