The Economist Confronted by Epochal Innovations: The Relationships between History and theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen & Charles Wyplosz, 1998. "The Stability Pact: more than a minor nuisance?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 65-113, April.
- Petit, Pascal, 1998. "Formes structurelles et régimes de croissance de l'après fordisme," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9818, CEPREMAP.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amable, Bruno, 1999. "Institutional complementarity and diversity of social systems of innovation and production," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 99-309, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Robert Boyer & Michel Juillard, 1997. "Le rapport salarial japonais a-t-il atteint ses limites ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(3), pages 731-739.
- Barry Eichengreen & Jurgen von Hagen, 1996. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Union: Is There a Tradeoff between Federalism and Budgetary Restrictions?," NBER Working Papers 5517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Boyer, 1987. "Réflexions sur la crise actuelle (II)," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 2(3), pages 27-48.
- John Groenewegen & Jack Vromen (ed.), 1999. "Institutions and the Evolution of Capitalism," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1875.
- Antoine D'Autume & Jean Cartelier, 1995. "L'économie devient-elle une science dure ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00452416, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988, August.
- Erkel-Rousse, Hélène & Melitz, Jacques, 1995. "New Empirical Evidence on the Costs of European Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 1169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 1999. "Macroeconomics of Self-fulfilling Prophecies, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262062038, January.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1981. "Self-fulfilling prophecies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 380-396, December.
- Robert Boyer, 1987. "Réflexions sur la crise actuelle (I)," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 2(2), pages 35-60.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aigle, Thomas & Braun-Thürmann, Holger & Marz, Lutz & Schäfer, Kerstin & Weider, Marc, 2007. "Mobil statt fossil: Evaluationen, Strategien und Visionen einer neuen Automobilität," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Innovation and Organization SP III 2007-106, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucbrie:qt4db8m5dg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brbrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.