Athena; a multi-sector model of the Dutch economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruud de Mooij & Paul Tang, 2003. "Four futures of Europe," CPB Special Publication 49, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. J. H. Don & J. P. Verbruggen, 2006.
"Models and methods for economic policy: 60 years of evolution at CPB,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 60(2), pages 145-170.
- Henk Don & Johan Verbruggen, 2006. "Models and methods for economic policy; 60 years of evolution at CPB," CPB Discussion Paper 55, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Daniels, B.W. & Van Dril, A.W.N., 2007. "Save production: A bottom-up energy model for Dutch industry and agriculture," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 847-867, July.
More about this item
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:docmnt:105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .