Un Modelo de Alerta Temprana para el Sistema Financiero Colombiano
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- José Eduardo Gómez-González & Inés Paola Orozco Hinojosa, 2010. "Un Modelo de alerta temprana para el sistema financiero colombiano," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre Política Económica, Banco de la República - ESPE, vol. 28(62), pages 124-147, June.
- José Eduardo Gómez González & Ines Paola Orozco Hinojosa, 2010. "Un modelo de alerta temprana para el sistema financiero colombiano," Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 28(62), pages 124-147, June.
- José Eduardo Gómez-Gomzález & Inés paola Orozco Hinojosa, 2009. "Un Modelo de Alerta Temprana para el Sistema Financiero Colombiano," Borradores de Economia 565, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carree, Martin A., 2003. "A hazard rate analysis of Russian commercial banks in the period 1994-1997," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 255-269, September.
- Lennox, Clive, 1999. "Identifying failing companies: a re-evaluation of the logit, probit and DA approaches," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 347-364, July.
- Gary Whalen, 1991. "A proportional hazards model of bank failure: an examination of its usefulness as an early warning tool," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue qi, pages 21-31.
- Philip Bunn & Victoria Redwood, 2003. "Company accounts based modelling of business failures and the implications for financial stability," Bank of England working papers 210, Bank of England.
- JosÃ© E. GÃ³mez-Gonzalez & Nicholas M. Kiefer, 2009.
"Bank Failure: Evidence From The Colombian Financial Crisis,"
The International Journal of Business and Finance Research,
The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 3(2), pages 15-31.
- Gomez-Gonzalez, Jose E. & Kiefer, Nicholas M., 2006. "Bank Failure: Evidence from the Colombia Financial Crisis," Working Papers 06-12, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Daley, J. & Matthews, K. & Whitfield, K., 2008.
"Too-big-to-fail: Bank failure and banking policy in Jamaica,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 290-303, July.
- Daley, J & Matthews, Kent & Whitfield, Keith, 2006. "Too-Big-To-Fail: Bank Failure and Banking Policy in Jamaica," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Martin, Daniel, 1977. "Early warning of bank failure : A logit regression approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 249-276, November.
- Henrik Andersen, 2008. "Failure prediction of Norwegian banks: A Logit approach," Working Paper 2008/02, Norges Bank.
- Arena, Marco, 2008.
"Bank failures and bank fundamentals: A comparative analysis of Latin America and East Asia during the nineties using bank-level data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 299-310, February.
- Marco Arena, 2005. "Bank Failures and Bank Fundamentals: A Comparative Analysis of Latin America and East Asia during the Nineties using Bank-Level Data," Staff Working Papers 05-19, Bank of Canada.
- Olivier BROSSARD (LEREPS-GRES ) & Frédéric DUCROZET (PSE - Crédit Agricole) & Adrian ROCHE (EconomiX - Crédit Agricole), 2007. "An Early Warning Model for EU banks with Detection of the Adverse Selection Effect," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-08, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Kolari, James & Glennon, Dennis & Shin, Hwan & Caputo, Michele, 2002. "Predicting large US commercial bank failures," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 361-387.
- Lando, David & Skodeberg, Torben M., 2002. "Analyzing rating transitions and rating drift with continuous observations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 423-444, March.
- Robert Billings & Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 1996. "Banking System Fragility; Likelihood Versus Timing of Failure: An Application to the Mexican Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 96/142, International Monetary Fund.
- E. Nur Ozkan-Gunay & Mehmed Ozkan, 2007. "Prediction of bank failures in emerging financial markets: an ANN approach," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(5), pages 465-480, November.
More about this item
KeywordsModelos estadísticos de alerta temprana; modelos de duración; intensidades de transición.;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000094:005544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.