Can national survey data be used to select a core set of indicators for monitoring the sustainability of urban mobility policies?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Booth, Chris & Richardson, Tim, 2001. "Placing the public in integrated transport planning," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 141-149, April.
- Jean-Pierre Nicolas & Pascal Pochet & Hélène Poimboeuf, 2003. "Towards Sustainable Mobility Indicators: Application to the Lyons Conurbation," Post-Print halshs-00068232, HAL.
- Nicolas, J. -P. & Pochet, P. & Poimboeuf, H., 2003. "Towards sustainable mobility indicators: application to the Lyons conurbation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 197-208, July.
- Reed, Mark S. & Fraser, Evan D.G. & Dougill, Andrew J., 2006. "An adaptive learning process for developing and applying sustainability indicators with local communities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 406-418, October.
- Vatn, Arild, 2009. "An institutional analysis of methods for environmental appraisal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2207-2215, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marletto, Gerardo & Mameli, Francesca, 2012. "A participative procedure to select indicators of policies for sustainable urban mobility. Outcomes of a national test," MPRA Paper 36433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:rjouxx:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:81-102 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsurban mobility; sustainability indicators; participation; national survey on mobility of italians;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:200911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .