Does deflation method matter for productivity measures?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devicienti, Francesco & Maida, Agata & Pacelli, Lia, 2008.
"The resurrection of the Italian wage curve,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 335-341, March.
- Devicenti francesco & Maida Agata & Pacelli Lia, 2005. "The Resurrection of the Italian Wage Curve," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200502, University of Turin.
- Francesco Devicienti & Agata Maida & Lia Pacelli, 2006. "The Resurrection of the Italian Wage Curve," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 52, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Babeau, Andre, 1978. "The Application of the Constant Price Method for Evaluating the Transfer Related to Inflation: The Case of French Households," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 24(4), pages 391-414, December.
- Gabrielle Antille & Emilio Fontela, 2003. "The Terms of Trade and the International Transfers of Productivity Gains," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 3-19, March.
More about this item
Keywordsprices index; total factor productivity; input output; national account;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:200901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.