Report NEP-EFF-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- O'Donnell, Christopher J., 2009. "Measuring And Decomposing Agricultural Productivity And Profitability Change," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47625, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- G. Garau & P. Lecca & L. Schirru, 2009. "Does deflation method matter for productivity measures?," Working Paper CRENoS 200901, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- McMorrow, Kieran & Röger, Werner & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2009. "The EU-US total factor productivity gap : An industry-level perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 7237, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chuling Chen, 2009. "Bank Efficiency in Sub-Saharan African Middle Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2009. "Environmental policy and profitability. Evidence from Swedish industry," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2009/2, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Ford, Stuart & Harris, Simon & Doak, Murray, 2009. "Assessing potential efficiency gains in irrigated water use in New Zealand," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48056, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nauges, Celine & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Quiggin, John C., 2009. "Uncertainty and technical efficiency in Finnish Agriculture," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48062, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.