Contract Stability and Private Infrastructure Investment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||14 Oct 2010|
|Date of revision:||14 Oct 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2500 University Drive N.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2N 1N4|
Phone: (403) 220-5857
Fax: (403) 282-5262
Web page: http://econ.ucalgary.ca/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Pirotte, Alain, 1999. "Convergence of the static estimation toward the long run effects of dynamic panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 151-158, May.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1995. "Institutions And Economic Performance: Cross-Country Tests Using Alternative Institutional Measures," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 207-227, November.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000.
"How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 63, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," NBER Working Papers 6030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Witold J. Henisz, 2002. "The institutional environment for infrastructure investment," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 355-389.
- Doyle, Christopher & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984.
"Taxation of Foreign Multinationals: A Sequential Bargaining Approach to Tax Holidays,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
25, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chris Doyle & Sweder Wijnbergen, 1994. "Taxation of foreign multinationals: A sequential bargaining approach to tax holidays," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 211-225, October.
- W. J. Henisz, 2000. "The Institutional Environment for Economic Growth," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 1-31, 03.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
- Busse, Matthias & Hefeker, Carsten, 2007.
"Political risk, institutions and foreign direct investment,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 397-415, June.
- Hefeker, Carsten & Busse, Matthias, 2005. "Political Risk, Institutions and Foreign Direct Investment," HWWA Discussion Papers 315, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Egger, Peter & Winner, Hannes, 2005. "Evidence on corruption as an incentive for foreign direct investment," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 932-952, December.
- Pahud de Mortanges, Charles & Allers, Vivian, 1996. "Political risk assessment: Theory and the experience of Dutch firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 303-318, June.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1980. "Dynamic inconsistency, cooperation and the benevolent dissembling government," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 93-107, May.
- Jean-François Wen, 1997. "Tax Holidays and the International Capital Market," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 129-148, May.
- Peter Egger & Hannes Winner, 2003. "Does Contract Risk Impede Foreign Direct Investment?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 139(II), pages 155-172, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clg:wpaper:2010-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (May Ives)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.