Consensus and Co-Existence in an Interactive Process of Opinion Formation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Valentina Corradi & Antonella Ianni, "undated". ""Consensus and Co-Existence in an Interactive Process of Opinion Formation''," CARESS Working Papres 98-09, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michihiro, Kandori & Rob, Rafael, 1998. "Bandwagon Effects and Long Run Technology Choice," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 30-60, January.
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
- Andjel, Enrique D. & Liggett, Thomas M. & Mountford, Thomas, 1992. "Clustering in one-dimensional threshold voter models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 73-90, August.
- Blume Lawrence E., 1993.
"The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 387-424, July.
- L. Blume, 2010. "The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction," Levine's Working Paper Archive 488, David K. Levine.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Hirshleifer, David & Welch, Ivo, 1992.
"A Theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom, and Cultural Change in Informational Cascades,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 992-1026, October.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 2010. "A theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom and cultural change as informational Cascades," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1193, David K. Levine.
- Eshel, I. & Samuelson, L. & Shaked, A., 1996.
"Altruists, Egoists and Hooligans in a Local Interaction Model,"
9612, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Eshel, I. & Samuelson, L. & Shaked, A., 1996. "Altruists, Egoists and Hooligans in a Local Interaction Model," Working papers 9612r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
- Anderlini, Luca & Ianni, Antonella, 1996. "Path Dependence and Learning from Neighbors," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 141-177, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vjollca Sadiraj & Jan Tuinstra & Frans Winden, 2006.
"A computational electoral competition model with social clustering and endogenous interest groups as information brokers,"
Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 169-187, October.
- Sadiraj, V. & Tuinstra, J. & Winden, F. van, 2004. "A Computational Electoral Competition Model with Social Clustering and Endogenous Interest Groups as Information Brokers," CeNDEF Working Papers 04-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Vjollca Sadiraj & Jan Tuinstra & Frans van Winden, 2004. "A computational electoral competition model with social clustering and endogenous interest groups as information brokers," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-19, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:penntw:69d00c7ec336b2f687ab3f9c536cc023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .