Capital Accumulation under Non-Gaussian Processes and the Marshallian Law
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abel, Andrew B. & Eberly, Janice C., 1999.
"The effects of irreversibility and uncertainty on capital accumulation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 339-377, December.
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice C. Eberly, 1995. "The Effects of Irreversibility and Uncertainty on Capital Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 5363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice B. Eberly, . "The Effects of Irreversibility and Uncertainty on Capital Accumulation," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 21-95, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Rama Cont & Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1997.
"Scaling in stock market data: stable laws and beyond,"
Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive
9705087, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Rama Cont & Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1997. "Scaling in stock market data: stable laws and beyond," Papers cond-mat/9705087, arXiv.org.
- Deaton, A. & Laroque, G., 1989.
"On The Behavior Of Commodity Prices,"
145, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 1997. "Processes of normal inverse Gaussian type," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 41-68.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:penntw:471ab9dee66c9aa1d3ef23dd9ba1ceb3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.