Stochastic Approximation, Cooperative Dynamics and Supermodular Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fudenberg Drew & Kreps David M., 1993. "Learning Mixed Equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 320-367, July.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K., 1995. "Consistency and cautious fictitious play," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1065-1089.
- Josef Hofbauer & William H. Sandholm, 2002. "On the Global Convergence of Stochastic Fictitious Play," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2265-2294, November.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-1277, November.
- Benaim, Michel & Hirsch, Morris W., 1999. "Mixed Equilibria and Dynamical Systems Arising from Fictitious Play in Perturbed Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 36-72, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Beggs, 2015. "Learning in Monotone Bayesian Games," Economics Series Working Papers 737, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Oyarzun, Carlos & Ruf, Johannes, 2014. "Convergence in models with bounded expected relative hazard rates," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 229-244.
- Sandholm, William H., 2015. "Population Games and Deterministic Evolutionary Dynamics," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Mario Bravo & Mathieu Faure, 2013. "Reinforcement Learning with Restrictions on the Action Set," AMSE Working Papers 1335, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 01 Jul 2013.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:814577000000000437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .