Report NEP-GTH-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berger, Ulrich, 2009. "The convergence of fictitious play in games with strategic complementarities: A Comment," MPRA Paper 20241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Benaim & Mathieu Faure, 2010. "Stochastic Approximation, Cooperative Dynamics and Supermodular Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000437, David K. Levine.
- Carmen CAMACHO & Cagri SAGLAM & Agah TURAN, 2010. "Endogenous Time Preference and Strategic Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2010. "Pricing in Matching Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1752, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chiara Donnini & Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Laura Pesce, 2010. "Fairness Properties of Constrained Market Equilibria," CSEF Working Papers 245, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- K. Bjorvatn & A. Naghavi, 2010. "Rent seekers in rentier states: When greed brings peace," Working Papers 690, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.