Set Coverage and Robust Policy
We show that confidence regions covering the identified set may be preferable to confidence regions covering each of its points in robust control applications.
|Date of creation:||01 Oct 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1130 rue Sherbrooke Ouest, suite 1400, Montréal, Quéc, H3A 2M8|
Phone: (514) 985-4000
Fax: (514) 985-4039
Web page: http://www.cirano.qc.ca/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Larry Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2006.
"Learning Under Ambiguity,"
RCER Working Papers
527, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Charles F. Manski, 2003.
"Statistical treatment rules for heterogeneous populations,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP03/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Charles F. Manski, 2004. "Statistical Treatment Rules for Heterogeneous Populations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1221-1246, 07.
- Guido Imbens & Charles F. Manski, 2003.
"Confidence intervals for partially identified parameters,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP09/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Guido W. Imbens & Charles F. Manski, 2004. "Confidence Intervals for Partially Identified Parameters," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1845-1857, November.
- Evan W. Anderson & Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 2003. "A Quartet of Semigroups for Model Specification, Robustness, Prices of Risk, and Model Detection," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 68-123, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2011s-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.