Does FDI in Manufacturing Cause FDI in Business Services? Evidence from French Firm-Level Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Benjamin Nefussi & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2010. "Does FDI in manufacturing cause FDI in business services? Evidence from French firm-level data," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 180-203, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnold, Jens & Javorcik, Beata & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2006. "Does Services Liberalization Benefit Manufacturing Firms?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Castellani & Valentina Meliciani & Loredana Mirra, 2016.
"The Determinants of Inward Foreign Direct Investment in Business Services across European Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 671-691, April.
- Davide CASTELLANI & Valentina MELICIANI & Loredana Mirra, 2012. "The determinants of inward foreign direct investment in business services across european regions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 104/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Valentina Meliciani & davide castellani & loredana mirra, 2013. "The Determinants Of Inward Foreign Direct Investment In Business Services Across European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa13p861, European Regional Science Association.
- Ronald B. Davies & Neill Killeen, 2018.
"Location decisions of non‐bank financial foreign direct investment: Firm‐level evidence from Europe,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 378-403, May.
- Ronald B. Davies & Neill Killeen, 2015. "Location Decisions of Non-Bank Financial Foreign Direct Investment: Firm-Level Evidence from Europe," Working Papers 201526, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Killeen, Neill, 2015. "Location Decisions of Non-Bank Financial Foreign Direct Investment: Firm-Level Evidence from Europe," Research Technical Papers 04/RT/15, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Spies, Julia, 2010.
"Network and border effects: Where do foreign multinationals locate in Germany?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 20-32, January.
- Julia Spies, 2009. "Network and Border Effects: Where Do Foreign Multinationals Locate in Germany?," IAW Discussion Papers 47, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Ronald B. Davies & Neill Killeen, 2018. "The Effect of Tax Treaties on Market Based Finance: Evidence using Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 201818, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Nuno CRESPO & Maria Paula FONTOURA, 2010.
"Does the location of manufacturing determine service sectors’ location choices? Evidence from Portugal,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2009. "Does the location of manufacturing determine service sectors’ location choices? Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/33, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2009. "Does the location of manufacturing determine service sectors’ location choices? Evidence from Portugal," GEE Papers 0018, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2009.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2009.
"The Internationalisation of Production Activities of Italian Industrial Districts,"
Chapters, in: Giacomo Becattini & Marco Bellandi & Lisa De Propis (ed.), A Handbook of Industrial Districts, chapter 48,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2008. "The Internationalisation of Production Activities of Italian Industrial Districts," Working Papers 2008_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "Foreign direct investment in services and manufacturing productivity: Evidence for Chile," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 305-321.
- Conti, Giuliano & Lo Turco, Alessia & Maggioni, Daniela, 2014. "Spillovers through backward linkages and the export performance of business services. Evidence from a sample of Italian firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 552-565.
- Alessandro Barattieri & Ingo Borchert & Aaditya Mattoo, 2016.
"Cross-border mergers and acquisitions in services: The role of policy and industrial structure,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1470-1501, November.
- Barattieri, Alessandro & Borchert, Ingo & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2014. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions in services : the role of policy and industrial structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6905, The World Bank.
- Alessandro Barattieri & Ingo Borchert & Aaditya Mattoo, 2015. "Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions in Services: The Role of Policy and Industrial Structure," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 438, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Alexandre Gazaniol, 2012. "The location choices of multinational firms : the role of internationalization experience and group affiliation," Working Papers DT/2012/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Alexandre Gazaniol, 2015. "The Location Choices of Multinational Firms: The Role of Internationalisation Experience and Group Affiliation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1246-1277, August.
- López, Andrés & Niembro, Andrés & Ramos, Daniela, 2014. "Latin America’s competitive position in knowledge-intensive services trade," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Broussolle Damien, 2012.
"A Note on the Links Between Manufacturing, Goods and Services Exports,"
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal,
Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 600-620, November.
- Damien Broussolle, 2012. "A note on the links between manufacturing, goods and services exports," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Marie-Line Duboz & Nathalie Kroichvili & Julie Le Gallo, 2019. "What matters most for FDI attraction in services: country or region performance? An empirical analysis of EU for 1997–2012," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 63(3), pages 601-638, December.
- Resmini, Laura & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2013. "Is foreign direct investment to China crowding out the foreign direct investment to other countries?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-16.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein & Tobias Stucki, 2013. "Determinants of Internationalisation - Do they Differ among Sectors and Business Functions?," KOF Working papers 13-348, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Arvanitis, Spyros & Hollenstein, Heinz & Stucki, Tobias, 2016.
"Does the explanatory power of the OLI approach differ among sectors and business functions? Evidence from firm-level data,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-46.
- Arvanitis, Spyros & Hollenstein, Heinz & Stucki, Tobias, 2015. "Does the explanatory power of the OLI approach differ among sectors and business functions: Evidence from firm-level data," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-67, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Luigi Benfratello & Davide Castellani & Anna Dâ€™Ambrosio, 2019. "Migration and the Location of MNEs Activities. Evidence from Italian Provinces," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2019-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9018 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational firms; International trade models and databases; FDI; Gravity model; services;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2008-02-23 (Discrete Choice Models)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2007-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.