Does FDI in manufacturing cause FDI in business services? Evidence from French firm-level data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Benjamin Nefussi & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2007. "Does FDI in Manufacturing Cause FDI in Business Services? Evidence from French Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 2007-21, CEPII research center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnold, Jens & Javorcik, Beata & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2006. "Does Services Liberalization Benefit Manufacturing Firms?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Killeen, Neill, 2015.
"Location Decisions of Non-Bank Financial Foreign Direct Investment: Firm-Level Evidence from Europe,"
Research Technical Papers
04/RT/15, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Ronald B. Davies & Neill Killeen, 2015. "Location Decisions of Non-Bank Financial Foreign Direct Investment: Firm-Level Evidence from Europe," Working Papers 201526, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Nuno CRESPO & Maria Paula FONTOURA, 2010.
"Does the location of manufacturing determine service sectors’ location choices? Evidence from Portugal,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2009. "Does the location of manufacturing determine service sectors’ location choices? Evidence from Portugal," GEE Papers 0018, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2009.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2009. "Does the location of manufacturing determine service sectors’ location choices? Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/33, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Davide Castellani & Valentina Meliciani & Loredana Mirra, 2016.
"The Determinants of Inward Foreign Direct Investment in Business Services across European Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 671-691, April.
- Davide CASTELLANI & Valentina MELICIANI & Loredana Mirra, 2012. "The determinants of inward foreign direct investment in business services across european regions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 104/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Valentina Meliciani & davide castellani & loredana mirra, 2013. "The Determinants Of Inward Foreign Direct Investment In Business Services Across European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa13p861, European Regional Science Association.
- Alexandre Gazaniol, 2012. "The location choices of multinational firms : the role of internationalization experience and group affiliation," Working Papers DT/2012/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Broussolle Damien, 2012.
"A Note on the Links Between Manufacturing, Goods and Services Exports,"
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal,
Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 600-620, November.
- Damien Broussolle, 2012. "A note on the links between manufacturing, goods and services exports," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Resmini, Laura & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2013. "Is foreign direct investment to China crowding out the foreign direct investment to other countries?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-16.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2009.
"The Internationalisation of Production Activities of Italian Industrial Districts,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Industrial Districts, chapter 48
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2008. "The Internationalisation of Production Activities of Italian Industrial Districts," Working Papers 2008_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein & Tobias Stucki, 2013. "Determinants of Internationalisation - Do they Differ among Sectors and Business Functions?," KOF Working papers 13-348, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Alessandro Barattieri & Ingo Borchert & Aaditya Mattoo, 2016.
"Cross-border mergers and acquisitions in services: The role of policy and industrial structure,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1470-1501, November.
- Barattieri, Alessandro & Borchert, Ingo & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2014. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions in services : the role of policy and industrial structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6905, The World Bank.
- Alessandro Barattieri & Ingo Borchert & Aaditya Mattoo, 2015. "Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions in Services: The Role of Policy and Industrial Structure," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 438, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Arvanitis, Spyros & Hollenstein, Heinz & Stucki, Tobias, 2016.
"Does the explanatory power of the OLI approach differ among sectors and business functions? Evidence from firm-level data,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-46.
- Arvanitis, Spyros & Hollenstein, Heinz & Stucki, Tobias, 2015. "Does the explanatory power of the OLI approach differ among sectors and business functions: Evidence from firm-level data," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-67, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alexandre Gazaniol, 2015. "The Location Choices of Multinational Firms: The Role of Internationalisation Experience and Group Affiliation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1246-1277, August.
- Spies, Julia, 2010.
"Network and border effects: Where do foreign multinationals locate in Germany?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 20-32, January.
- Julia Spies, 2009. "Network and Border Effects: Where Do Foreign Multinationals Locate in Germany?," IAW Discussion Papers 47, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- López, Andrés & Niembro, Andrés & Ramos, Daniela, 2014. "Latin America’s competitive position in knowledge-intensive services trade," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "Foreign direct investment in services and manufacturing productivity: Evidence for Chile," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 305-321.
- Conti, Giuliano & Lo Turco, Alessia & Maggioni, Daniela, 2014. "Spillovers through backward linkages and the export performance of business services. Evidence from a sample of Italian firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 552-565.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:43:y:2010:i:1:p:180-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.