ECB Governance in an Enlarged Eurozone
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 113, rue de Grenelle, 75700 Paris SP07|
Phone: 33 01 53 68 55 00
Fax: 33 01 53 68 55 01
Web page: http://www.cepii.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Havrilesky, Thomas & Gildea, John, 1995. "The Biases of Federal Reserve Bank Presidents," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(2), pages 274-84, April.
- Barry Eichengreen & Fabio Ghironi, 2000.
"EMU and Enlargement,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
481, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 May 2001.
- Rudi Dornbusch & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 1998. "Immediate challenges for the European Central Bank," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 15-64, 04.
- Mark A. Wynne, 1999. "The European system of central banks," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q I, pages 2-14.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Carlo A. Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 1998. "The Immediate Challenges for the European Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 6369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2005-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.