ECB Governance in an Enlarged Eurozone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen & Fabio Ghironi, 2002. "EMU and Enlargement," Chapters,in: EMU and Economic Policy in Europe, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rudi Dornbusch & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 1998. "Immediate challenges for the European Central Bank," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 15-64, April.
- Mark A. Wynne, 1999. "The European system of central banks," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q I, pages 2-14.
- Havrilesky, Thomas & Gildea, John, 1995. "The Biases of Federal Reserve Bank Presidents," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(2), pages 274-284, April.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Carlo A. Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 1998. "The Immediate Challenges for the European Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 6369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonpasse, Morrison, 2006. "The Single Global Currency: Common Cents for the World," MPRA Paper 1175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonpasse, Morrison, 2007. "The Single Global Currency - Common Cents for the World (2007 Edition)," MPRA Paper 5879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrzej Torój, 2009.
"Solving Forward-Looking Models of Cross-Country Adjustment within the Euro Area,"
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics,
CEJEME, vol. 1(3), pages 211-241, November.
- Torój, Andrzej, 2009. "Solving forward-looking models of cross-country adjustment within the euro area," MF Working Papers 2, Ministry of Finance in Poland, revised 04 Sep 2009.
- Bonpasse, Morrison, 2009. "The single global currency - common cents for the world (2008 Edition)," MPRA Paper 14756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsECB; EMU; enlargement;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-02-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2006-02-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2006-02-19 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2006-02-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-02-19 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2005-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .