On Equal Cost Sharing in the Provision of an Excludable Public Good
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shinji Ohseto, 2005. "Augmented serial rules for an excludable public good," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(3), pages 589-606, October.
- Hervé Moulin, 2008. "The price of anarchy of serial, average and incremental cost sharing," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(3), pages 379-405, September.
- Deb, Rajat & Razzolini, Laura, 1999. "Voluntary cost sharing for an excludable public project," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 123-138, March.
- Sprumont, Yves, 2013.
"Constrained-optimal strategy-proof assignment: Beyond the Groves mechanisms,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1102-1121.
- Yves Sprumont, 2011. "Constrained-Optimal Strategy-Proof Assignment: Beyond the Groves Mechanisms," Cahiers de recherche 14-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- SPRUMONT, Yves, 2011. "Constrained-optimal strategy-proof assignment: beyond the Groves mechanisms," Cahiers de recherche 2011-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ohseto, Shinji, 2000. "Characterizations of Strategy-Proof Mechanisms for Excludable versus Nonexcludable Public Projects," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 51-66, July.
- Olszewski, Wojciech, 2004. "Coalition strategy-proof mechanisms for provision of excludable public goods," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 88-114, January.
- Mutuswami, Suresh, 2004. "Strategyproof cost sharing of a binary good and the egalitarian solution," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 271-280, November.
- Yan Yu, 2007. "Serial cost sharing of an excludable public good available in multiple units," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 29(3), pages 539-555, October.
- Deb, Rajat & Razzolini, Laura, 1999. "Auction-Like Mechanisms for Pricing Excludable Public Goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 340-368, October.
- Mutuswami, Suresh, 2005. "Strategyproofness, Non-Bossiness and Group Strategyproofness in a cost sharing model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 83-88, October.
- Ruben Juarez, 2008. "The worst absolute surplus loss in the problem of commons: random priority versus average cost," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 34(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1990. "Population monotonic allocation schemes for cooperative games with transferable utility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 378-394, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsExcludable public good; Equal cost sharing; Maximal welfare loss;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cie:wpaper:1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Dominguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciitamx.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.