Coalition strategy-proof mechanisms for provision of excludable public goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sprumont, Yves, 1998. "Ordinal Cost Sharing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 126-162, July.
- Koster, Maurice & Tijs, Stef & Borm, Peter, 1998.
"Serial cost sharing methods for multi-commodity situations,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 229-242, December.
- Koster, M.A.L. & Tijs, S.H. & Borm, P.E.M., 1998. "Serial cost sharing methods for multi-commodity situations," Other publications TiSEM 6633be50-672a-42f3-a966-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Deb, Rajat & Razzolini, Laura, 1999. "Voluntary cost sharing for an excludable public project," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 123-138, March.
- Ohseto, Shinji, 2000. "Characterizations of Strategy-Proof Mechanisms for Excludable versus Nonexcludable Public Projects," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 51-66, July.
- Friedman, Eric & Moulin, Herve, 1999. "Three Methods to Share Joint Costs or Surplus," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 275-312, August.
- Kolpin, Van, 1998. "Equitable Nonlinear Price Regulation: An Alternative Approach to Serial Cost Sharing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-83, January.
- Ohseto, Shinji, 1997. "Strategy-proof mechanisms in public good economies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 157-183, April.
- Deb, Rajat & Razzolini, Laura, 1999. "Auction-Like Mechanisms for Pricing Excludable Public Goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 340-368, October.
- Hervé Moulin, 1994. "Serial Cost-Sharing of Excludable Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 305-325.
- Edward Clarke, 1971. "Multipart pricing of public goods," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 17-33, September.
- Groves, Theodore, 1973. "Incentives in Teams," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 617-631, July.
- Angeles de Frutos, M., 1998. "Decreasing Serial Cost Sharing under Economies of Scale," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 245-275, April.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Thorlund-Petersen, Lars, 2001. "Mixed serial cost sharing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 51-68, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maniquet, François & Sprumont, Yves, 2010.
"Sharing the cost of a public good: An incentive-constrained axiomatic approach,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 275-302, January.
- SPRUMONT, Yves & MANIQUET, François, 2006. "Sharing the Cost of a Public Good: An Incentive-Constrained Axiomatic Approach," Cahiers de recherche 06-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- MANIQUET, François & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2010. "Sharing the cost of a public good: An incentive-constrained axiomatic approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2184, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SPRUMONT, Yves & MANIQUET, François, 2006. "Sharing the Cost of a Public Good: an Incentive-Constrained Axiomatic Approach," Cahiers de recherche 2006-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kazuhiko Hashimoto & Hiroki Saitoh, 2016.
"Strategy-proof rules for an excludable public good,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(4), pages 749-766, April.
- Kazuhiko Hashimoto & Hiroki Saitoh, 2011. "Strategy-Proof Rules for an Excludable Public Good," Discussion Papers 1118, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Jordi Massó & Antonio Nicoloó & Tridib Sharma & Levent Ülkü, 2013. "On Equal Cost Sharing in the Provision of an Excludable Public Good," Working Papers 1306, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2010. "Copmment on Egalitarianism under Incomplete Information," Working Papers 2010-4, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Massó, Jordi & Nicolò, Antonio & Sen, Arunava & Sharma, Tridib & Ülkü, Levent, 2015. "On cost sharing in the provision of a binary and excludable public good," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 30-49.
- Salvador Barberà, 2010. "Strategy-proof social choice," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 828.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Felix Bierbrauer, 2008. "A unified approach to the revelation of public goods preferences and to optimal income taxation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_39, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Athanasiou, Efthymios, 2013. "A Solomonic solution to the problem of assigning a private indivisible good," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 369-387.
- Yi, Jianxin & Li, Yong, 2016. "A general impossibility theorem and its application to individual rights," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 79-86.
- Shinji Ohseto, 2010. "Serial Mechanisms For The Provision Of An Excludable Public Good," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 507-516, December.
- Hidekazu Anno & Hiroo Sasaki, 2013. "Second-best efficiency of allocation rules: strategy-proofness and single-peaked preferences with multiple commodities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(3), pages 693-716, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:46:y:2004:i:1:p:88-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.