Report NEP-PUB-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Massó & Antonio Nicoloó & Tridib Sharma & Levent Ülkü, 2013. "On Equal Cost Sharing in the Provision of an Excludable Public Good," Working Papers 1306, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Olovsson, Conny, 2014. "Optimal taxation with home production," Working Paper Series 284, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Stéphane Gauthier, 2013. "Optimal Tax Base with Administrative Fixed Costs," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00731095, HAL.
- Roger H. Gordon & Wojciech Kopczuk, 2014. "The Choice of the Personal Income Tax Base," NBER Working Papers 20227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elinder, Mikael & Persson, Lovisa, 2014. "Property Taxation, Bounded Rationality and House Prices," Working Paper Series 1029, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- John Hills & Alari Paulus & Holly Sutherland & Iva Tasseva, 2014. "A lost decade? Decomposing the effect of 2001-11 tax-benefit policy changes on the income distribution in EU countries," ImPRovE Working Papers 14/03, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Zoutman, Floris T., 2014. "The Effect of Capital Taxes on Household's Portfolio Composition and Intertemporal Choice: Evidence from the Dutch 2001 Capital Income Tax Reform," Discussion Papers 2014/23, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Jan Kabatek & Arthur Van Soest & Elena Stancanelli, 2014. "Income taxation, labour supply and housework: a discrete choice model for French couples," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00966801, HAL.
- Richard Duhautois & Fabrice Gilles, 2013. "Payroll tax reductions and job flows in France," Working Papers hal-01006652, HAL.
- Zuzana Siebertova & Norbert Svarda & Jana Valachyova, 2014. "A Microsimulation model of the Slovak Tax-Benefit System," Discussion Papers Discussion Paper No. 4/20, Council for Budget Responsibility.